Low Ceiling Box Exhaust Canopy
- All hoods are constructed of 16 and 18 gauge steel.
- All joints are welded liquid tight, without seams by an automatic wire fed mig welder.
- All hoods are built in accordance to NFPA 96, NSF specifications, & U.L. 710 specifications.
- Grease trough is made to receive grease extracted by filters.
- Grease filters are of baffle type (20’’ wide) and carry a U.L. listing. They are made from a light weight aluminum steel.
- A stainless steel cup attaches to the tray that runs beneath the entire length of the hood.